Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Sick little buddy
Justice has been feel off since Friday. He keeps running a fever, feels nauseous and is just generally lethargic. The fever goes down with medicine and then he seems fine. He was feeling much better yesterday and wanted to plan a sleepover. So I agreed and his friend came over. I knew things were going downhill when he didn't want to run through the sprinklers. The fever came back, his energy left,and he laid down pretty much ready for bed. So I decided the friend should go home so he wouldn't get sick also. That was about 9:00. He fell asleep immediately after that. We have had some exposure to the "swine" flu- but everyone else seems fine. I will take him to the doc today and make sure everything is ok. We are leaving for Vegas tomorrow so I would hate for him to be sick the whole trip. I'll keep ya posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment