Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sierra turns 15

15 years ago I was eating pizza, and started feeling terrible. Being pregnant for the first time I wasn't sure what was wrong with me. But several hours of back ache later I decided I was in labor. We rushed to the hospital and 12 hours later she was delivered C-section. She was a blessing from the first moment I knew I was pregnant to this very day. At times- I can't believe we are even related. She is so smart, beautiful, talented, and such a great big sister. She is a parent's joy. I am so lucky to be her mother.

She celebrated with her friends and had a big co-ed party at her dad's with ONLY the girls sleeping over. Then we had a family party today with her favorite meal, some presents and a fantastic cake that I had my friend make. She was pretty spoiled this weekend--but she totally deserves it.

Happy 15 Bofera!! I love you with all my heart!
(I will post pics soon)

No comments:

...