Saturday, July 18, 2009

All is well

Tana made it back from Mill Hollow just in time to turn around and go camping with her dad & Justice up to Strawberry. So we didn't get much time to talk about her trip...but it sounds like she enjoyed it--except the LONG hikes. But she survived and that's what it's all about. I'm sure she will be all camped out when she returns. Poor kid!

I'm taking the kids to the 24th parade downtown this year...I'm thinking about camping overnight. It was so much fun when I was a kid. I'm trying to convince some friends to go with me...but they are leery. Come on...what's more fun than running around all night long, playing cards & silly games? :-)

My neighbors came and started work on our deck. They measured and made plans for the railing, and then sealed the existing deck. I'm so grateful they are willing to do this for me, because I don't have a clue how to even get started, and it really needs to be done. I'm so excited!!

No comments:

...