Montana is leaving tomorrow morning to go to Mill Hollow with 79 other 3rd & 4th graders from her school. Its a campsite with cabins and several other cabin type buildings. They get to hike, do crafts, learn about animals, bugs and trees. The usual camp type stuff. I went there when I was a kid, Sierra went in 4th grade, and now it is Montana's turn. She is soooo excited. I just hope that excitement will continue once she gets there. This is her first trip away from home without mom or dad. But her best friend Maddy will be there...so hopefully she will survive. She keeps saying Mahalo (which is Hawaiian for Thank You or goodbye?) instead of Mill Hollow---it makes me laugh. She doesn't do it on purpose--just one of those things that happen when you don't really know how to say something. :-)
So we will be putting her on the bus tomorrow morning---I know she will love it. I am just worried about the weather. If it rains she will freak out...and I know it will rain- it always does up there. So I am packing her brave hat...hope she will wear it.
Justice is starting summer soccer tonight. He is soooo bored...this came at the perfect point this summer. So hopefully he wont melt & will enjoy it. Also Justice insisted on taking a dance class this summer. He is in Montana's jazz/ballet class and is TOTALLY loving it. He is actually really good too--some natural ability in there just like his sisters. So Montana gets attention in their class by being the "best behaved/quiet" dancer, and Justice gets attention because he is the only boy. It is fun to watch them through the window. After every class he is just beaming and says "I want to dance forever mom- I LOVE IT!" I guess we will see how long this phase lasts. But for now...we are the dancing family!!
Sierra is still enjoying her month off from drill team...only Stars and thats it. She is enjoying the time off, but I can tell she doesn't know what to do with herself. She is sleeping A LOT! She broke up with her boyfriend...but she doesn't seem too upset about it. I guess they are still friends. Also she can get her driving permit now that she is 15. She picked up the manual and is studying to take the test. Ugh---here we go!!
No comments:
Post a Comment