I was able to take the kids to a couple movies this week: some more successful than others.
First I took Justice & Montana to lunch & to see Transformers 2. We totally loved the first one and watch it regularly at home, so I thought they would love it & they really wanted to see it. I had to make them cover their eyes on a couple risque parts, but they were over pretty quick. We were there about an hour when I decided it was just too violent and adult for them. Montana was shaking and covering her eyes- Justice was hanging onto me. So we packed up and left. I felt really bad that we didn't see something more geared for kids. We definitely will next time. They still want to see Up & Ice Age 3. So I will have to make it up to them.
Then I took Sierra to see The Proposal. She had already seen it but was dying to see it again because a)she loved it, and b)she knew I would love it. It was really cute...not my favorite movie of all time- but definitely a must see! We went to dinner & shopping after and made a night of it. She's such a cute kid- I love hanging out with her. I relish the time I get to spend with her. She's so busy and growing up so fast...I know my chances to just hang out with her are dwindling.
No comments:
Post a Comment