Tana performed at the T-ville High School football game with her mini drill team. It was so cute. For only two days work they looked pretty great. We all had great big grins on our face watching her perform. She had a great time and did such a good job. We ran into lots of old friends, not to mention in was the 20th class reunion for 1987, so it was old home week. (Although not my alma mater- I knew a lot of Chris' friends) Sierra was there with her dad, my mom and family were there, and my friend Amber were all there to cheer her on. It was a fun time.
After the performance, mom took the kids for a sleepover, and Eric, Amber and I went out for sushi at Suehiro. It was so good. I would have never thought that I would be a sushi fan. The thought of it use to give me the willeys. But I absolutely love everything I have tried- even the squid seaweed salad, which sounded so disgusting, but was so yummy. We had fun laughing and yaking.
Then today the kids and I had the primary program at church. The kids did a great job with their lines. Justice had his memorized and just belted it out. Tana was really shy and talked real quiet but was so proud of herself when she was done. I had to sing a number with the teachers and bishopric. The whole program was great and there was such a great spirit. I was letting the tears flow, just couldn't hold them back. It's so nice when you have that feeling of being in the right place at the right time doing the right thing. I just wish Sierra and Eric could have been there. Eric was in Ft. Hall helping a friend chop wood for the winter. He came back so sore and tired. What a good guy! We also went to moms for dinner. She is such a great cook. She always puts out a good spread and the kids love being over there. Mom and I painted each others toes, while dad and Eric were drinking beer and laughing at us. It was a fun time.
Now it's back to the daily grind!!
No comments:
Post a Comment