written by Jenn
4 jobs I have had
1. Mom
2. Master Control Operator for a TV Station
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Dance Teacher and Studio Owner
Movies I can watch over and over
1. Young Frankenstein
2. Raising Helen
3. Family Man
4. Stick It
4 places I have lived
1. Granger, UT
2. West Valley City, UT
3. Denver, CO.
4. Taylorsville, UT
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Naps
2. Surfing the Web
3. Working
4. Shopping
4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Maui, Hawaii (my absolute favorite)
2. Cali (San Diego, San Fran, Disneyland)
3. Florida (Keys & Disneyworld)
4. Mexico (Cozumel, Ensenada)
5. Paris (can't leave that out)
4 Favorite Foods
1. Big Pink Sugar Cookie
2. Cheesecake
3. Diet Pepsi
4. Meat/Potatoes/Pasta of any variety
4 websites I visit
1. people.com
2. Friends Blogs
3. school stuff
4. bank stuff
4 places I'd rather be right now
1. On the beach
2. On vacation of any sort..
3. In bed
4. With my kids
4 Books I love:
1. Remembering Wholeness
2. Any Janet Evonovich book
3. The Work & the Glory Series
4. Do rag mags count (love them)
4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Garden
2. Remember peoples names after meeting them once
3. Speak another language
4. Squeeze more hours into the day
4 things I worry about
1. Raising good kids
2. My husband
3. Pleasing people
4. What to do when I grow up
4 Happy Moments
1. My wedding day
2. Birth of my kids
3. Getting the job
4. Memories of my dance life
4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Remodel my home
2. Get a teaching degree
3. Open a new business
4. Get a new family photo
4 People I am tagging
1. Amber
2. Eric
3. Mom
4. Uncle Dan
No comments:
Post a Comment