Wednesday, September 5, 2007
Oh no the power is out
Well last night at about 7:00pm the National Weather Service issued a storm warning and about 30 minutes later the light flickered about 3 times then booof the power was out. I think this was the first time my kids have been in that situation. They didn't know what to do. No TV, no lights, no microwave, what do we do now. Miss Jenn and i were eating dinner when this happened so we finished and talked for awhile. It was nice. Then it started to get dark and the kids were getting nervous so I got out the candles and we read a story. It was a good time. Then when it was time to go to bed the kids got nervous again. So I walked them down stairs and told them a bedtime story. They went right to sleep. Overall it was a good night and a chance to get a taste of how things were before we had electricity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment