Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Gymastics Debate



Mom and I were having a disagreement today about Mary Lou Retton. She thought she was injured on the vault and carried off by coach Bella Carolli (spelling?), but still got a 10.00. Well she was half right. Kerri Strug was the injured one that was carried off by the coach. After looking it up on you tube I was suprised at A. How similar Kerri and Mary Lou look (same hair cut, color, and eyes), and that their leotards were very similar also- so I could see how people would mix it up (although I did not- hee hee) Anyhoo, since I looked it up I thought I would share the videos. So here you go mom- the proof!!! hee hee

Just click on the links below to view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sya66z4mCiA (Mary Lou Retton)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFn47a_Ny0Y (Kerri Strug)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow they do. I remember watching when Kerri Stug got injured. I love watching gymnastics - I always want to be a gymnist when I was little. Watching them at the Olympics is always neat.

...