Saturday, December 6, 2008

Drama

Our computer caught a nasty virus and so we are in the process of reformatting the hard drive and reloading everything. UGH! What a pain. But I am happy that we haven't lost any of our pictures or important files. We are working off our laptop now so posts will be pic free for a while until we can get things worked out.
Last night Eric and I went on a double date with Shaun & Steve. We went to see Twilight. Although I had seen it already- it was even better the second time. (I'm not suppose to say this- but Eric loved it too!- you didn't hear that from me!!)
Sierra had her first paying babysitting job last night that wasn't for the family. My baby brought home $20. It was a milestone!
We are still purging the house for Christmas. We have been giving a thorough clean to the closets, drawers, and what not. The trash can is constantly full & we have made several runs to the DI. Things are still in upheaval because it is kind of a slow process. We have also decided to switch the kids rooms. So we will be painting and moving furniture as well. Hopefully we will be done by Christmas. Then we need to backtrack and finish painting the kitchen. This is my ADD manifesting itself. Better get busy!!

No comments:

...