Monday, December 29, 2008

I love my boy

Today Justice and I were driving around running some errands and he had me in stitches a few times. We were approaching a factory that had several smokestacks with steam coming out. I asked him what he thought they made there. He said "I think it is probably a cloud factory- and it looks like they are making lots of clouds today!"
He is always worried about me driving too fast. I told him on the highway you can drive 55-65 miles an hour. He said "Next time we should take the "low"way so you don't have to drive so fast."
Today was one of those days where I just couldn't get enough of this kid. The hugs, the silliness, the one on one time- I told him he will always be my baby. Even when he has kids of his own.
Love you Justi!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

That is so cute! What a funny kid! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! I love your new background...or old I haven't been on here in a while! :)

Rich and Nichole said...

Good to hear from you. Sounds like you have your hands full with your kids, too. Keep in touch!

...