Thursday, December 11, 2008

My long lost buddies

I have become a Facebook fan over the last few months. It's a social networking site that helps you connect with anyone else who is a member. I have found lots of my high school friends and folks I have loved and lost track of over the years. I had lunch with my sweet friend Amy a few days ago. It was like stepping back in time (except for the being older part). We picked up right where we left off 17 years ago. Can't believe it's been that long. I love that girl. Can't wait to see her again. I am also having lunch with Brandi (one of my grown up dancers/teacher) and her kids tomorrow. Can't wait to see her too.
Reconnecting with all my old and new buddies has been a such a blessing. It's so easy to fall out of touch with people you really love. So I am thankful for this crazy technology. It's helping me get out of the house and back with my buddies.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am totally in love with facebook too. My husband thinks I should work for them, because I am always trying to recruit new people to join.

...