Thanks for the idea Cindy!
A–Attached or Single: Attached
B–Best Friend: My mom
C-Carrot or Chocolate Cake: both
D–Day of Choice: Monday- I need a routine.
E–Essential Item: Hmmm…Diet Coke. Can’t live without it, and you don’t want to be near if I don’t have it! (ditto Cindy!!)
F–Favorite Color: Black & Turquoise
G–Greatest Accomplishment: Getting to this point in my life!!
H–Hometown: West Valley City
I–Indulgences: Pink Sugar Cookie- I know I shouldn't, but they rock!
J–January or July: July
K–Kids: Sierra, Montana, & Justice (& sometimes Skyler)
L–Life is incomplete without: A dream to reach for
M–Marriage Date: Nov. 14, 1998
N–Number of Siblings: 1 brother (John)
O–Oranges or Apples: both
P–Phobias or fears: Heights, Bridges, Needles
Q–Quotes: "Unless you puke, faint, or die- KEEP WALKING!!" Jillian from Biggest Loser!
R–Reason to Smile: Done Christmas Shopping!
S–Season: Spring
T–Tag Friends: Anyone who wants to participate
U–Unknown facts about me: I am a container freak! I can't resist looking at plastics & wicker for some reason.
V–Very favorite store: Wal-Mart/Big Lots/Dollar Stores/Going Bananas - I love finding a bargain!
W–Worst habit: Yelling at other drivers. My kids now copy me- how sad. Everytime I say I won't yell again- someone cuts me off- JERK!! OK- starting now!!
X–X-ray or Ultra Sound: Ultra Sound
Y–Your favorite food: Everyday- anything I don't have to cook. Special Occasion- either Sushi or Steak
Z–Zodiac: Leo. I know- that explain a lot!
No comments:
Post a Comment