Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Sierra's Cheer Competition
They came. They saw. They kicked some butt. There were several high schools and junior highs in attendance. Lots of good squads and some amazing stunts. I was really impressed with how high some of these ALL GIRL squads can throw basket tosses and how solid their stunts are. It was a lot of fun. Sierra's squad did extremely well. They took first place in the Jr. High Pom/Dance division. The whole family was there to cheer her on. I think Justice and Montana had the most fun hollering for the teams. I cheered extra loud for Granger (my Alma Mater). They did a good job. Everyone around us was embarrassed by me- especially Sierra- but gotta support my Lancers! Anyhoo- she is happy this cheer competition season is over. Now on to prepare for her school dance concert! (Wish I could post pics!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment