This story is "TOP SECRET"- do not mention it to Tana. I am just saving this for posterity because it is hilarious.
Tana was in the bathroom and called for me to come in. She sounded very very upset. I get there and she is bawling her eyes out. I asked her what was wrong. She mentioned that a certain upper part of her body was hurting. She pulled her shirt up to show me exactly what she was talking about. I was trying to comfort her and not laugh at the same time. I told her this was very normal and that this is part of life. She kept crying for about 30 minutes. Shaking her head and burying her face in my hug. She kept saying "I don't want to grow up!" - "I don't want to be a teenager!" Poor thing! How could I tell her that this is just the beginning!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment