Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Yesterday I got to go sing all over town with my singing group for our Singing Valentines. It was a lot of fun.
We sang to my dad. That was mom's gift to him. We sang "My guy". I think we really surprised him. They videoed it so I will see if we can post it on here soon.
We also sang to Grama Dodie. I told her the kids and I were bringing her a Valentine. So she was very surprised when she opened the door and there were 12 women all dressed alike barging into her house. It was very cute. We sang Apple Tree to her. She had a couple tears which was very sweet. All the girls fell in love with Grama. How could they not she is the sweetest woman around!!
We went to elementary schools, offices, shops, high schools,and homes. I wish we could have sang to Eric but his office was too far away. It would have been fun to embarrass him and show him what we do! All in all- I would definately do it again next year. Too fun! We decided we need a Voices Tour Bus!! That would be fun!
We also went to dinner last night as a family to celebrate Valentines Day. That was nice. We broke all the sad news to the kids about Eric and I separating. It was very tough. We spent the first night apart last night. I've decided that Friday the 13th really isn't my best day. Sigh...So the kids and I watched funny movies to try to cheer up. We watched "The Rocker" and "Open Season 2". If you haven't seen The Rocker- you should. It is absolutely hilarious.
Thanks for all the calls, emails, and well wishes. It really helps.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I am glad you had fun with your singing group! I wish I could sing, but I am absolutely horrible!

...