After dad helped me install the microwave- the kids and I started pulling down the rest of the wallpaper in the kitchen. It was so cute when we put it up 10 years ago and now it just looks- well- ugly! We had planned on painting also- but it took most of the day to finish the removal. Isn't wallpaper the best invention ever??? NOT!! I hate it!!! Although it did come off a lot easier than some I have tried to remove. So the kitchen is coming along. I will post pics when we finally get the painting done. Hopefully next weekend!!
I have also become a labeling geek. I bought a label machine and I am labeling everything in site. My cupboards and drawers have never been so organized. It's keeping me and my mind busy anyway! Once I went through two rolls of label (which are kind of pricey) I knew it was time to reel it in and call it a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment