
Come Learn How To Feed
a Family of 4 for $180 a month!
When: Saturday March 14 at 10 am
Where: My house (call if you need the address)
RSVP: Jennifer Nugent (leave a comment if you need my number & I will call you)
Shop at only 1 store – no running around town!
Buy all of your family’s groceries, household, and personal care items (including diapers) all for about $180 a month for a family of four – while building a massive food storage at the same time!
NO clipping and filing individual coupons! Very quick and easy! A HUGE way to save money!
Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and have ease in meal planning!
FREE WEBSITE and FREE CLASS – there is no cost to attend and no cost to use the website!
What could your family do with hundreds extra every month? Bring friends! For more information please call Stacey Gill at Grocery Smarts at 801-840-0660.. Thanks!
Comment if you would like to attend
Click this blog link for more info! I was amazed!
http://www.weeklyshoppingguide.blogspot.com/
2 comments:
I am really hoping I can make it. We are finishing part of our basement right now, so it depends on if Josh needs my help that day. I've been wanting to go to one of these for awhile, so I am so glad you invited me. I'll let you know ASAP!
I'm glad you booked the class. Stacey is a wonderful teacher and very good at explaining how to make this work. I wont lie, it does take some brain power to make it work but I think it is worth it. I spend between $60-100 a week on groceries for five of us (sometimes less if I'm stocked up on what is on sale). I spent $47 on skinless/boneless chicken breast at Dans this week (a case of 40 lbs) so I wont buy any meat for two or three months.. this week I spent $100 with the meat. Last week I only spent $40 total. I refuse to spend more than $1 on a box of cereal and we eat several boxes a week! Good luck!
Post a Comment