Sunday, May 6, 2007
Sierra the Dancing Queen!
Could a mom be any prouder of her kid! My baby was at her dancing peak this weekend. She performed her solo routine on Friday night. Her dad, my mom, grandma, Justice, Tana and I, were all there to cheer her on. She literally takes my breath away, and bring tears to my eyes. She has always been very good, but this year, you can feel the emotion in her moves and she has really worked hard on correcting herself and listening to her teacher to really improve from week to week. She won queen in her division. I have a hard time entering her into competitions because she has a room full of trophies- does she really need more? But watching her perform is such a joy- for her and us. Too bad they don't give a cash prize instead of trophies...hmmm. Anyhoo- her team performed on Saturday. They looked amazing each time they took the floor. They have some really talented teachers and dancers. They put on a first class show. The won first place in jazz, lyrical, entire team routine, and Best Show. They have really earned it. Way to go sweetie!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job Sierra! You are SO Awesome! I love you so much and miss you every day! I wish we were closer so that I could see you more. Congrats on your competition! You are a great girl!
LOVE YOUR GUTS (as your ma'ma would say!)
xoxoxo
Niki
Post a Comment