Friday, September 7, 2007
Silly Kids
So Justice and I were driving home from school and he says "Mom, did you know that Heavenly Father created the whole earth"? So I feel a little puff of pride in my chest knowing that his church lessons are actually sinking in somehow. "Yes, I do know that babe" I say. Then he says "Did you know that there were no people on the earth when God made it"? I said "Yes, and who was the first man on the earth"? He says "George Washington." I start laughing feeling my pride bubble completely burst. I said "Honey, that was the first president of the United States, Adam was the first man on earth." "Mom, George Washington couldn't tell a lie, he was the first man on earth." He says with that "duh" tone of voice. How could I argue with that? I just laughed and he couldn't understand what was so funny. I love my kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like his logic. Makes sense to me! (Fred)
Post a Comment