Friday, November 7, 2008

The Duggar's 17 and counting

Ok. I am now obsessed with this show. They have 17 children and another on the way. Barely making it with three kids- I find this family fascinating. If you have not watched this show it is worth checking out. Their family is of course, a lot more religious than mine, but the way they run their household is amazing. There are tons of fun links on their website that you can browse through. They built their house (7000 sq ft.) debt free- and it is beautiful. There are a lot of great recipes for food and household products they have posted that I want to try. They are both real estate agents, and they also rent commercial properties. I still want to see how they do their grocery shopping!! But I know they spend $2000+ a month just on food. Mom homeschools and teaches music & religion to all the kids. Wow!
They also do not watch tv & have very limited internet use. Can you imagine??

www.duggarfamily.com/houseguidelines.html
I found these rules so inspiring especially the J.O.Y rule; Put
(J)esus first,
(O)thers Second and
(Y)ourself last.

www.duggarfamily.com/photos.html
This is the most telling about their family. I am sooooo in love with the laundry room idea. I have been wanting to have something like this for so long!! Fascinating. I don't know how they do it! Their home is beautiful.

www.tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=2.14413.124738.37018.x
This link is the schedule you can see this show on the Discovery Channel. I have also seen it a few time on TLC Channel.

www.duggarfamily.com/
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

No comments:

...