Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Couch


Eric and I made our first major furniture purchase as a couple today. We have either inherited or been given LOTS of furniture over the years. But this is the first thing we have purchased together. It's so pretty, comfy, and we love it! Now the challenge will be to keep the dadgum dog off of it!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Josh and I bought our first real piece of furniture last year, which was a couch also. It is my favorite place in the house, and makes me so happy when I look at it, or sit on it.

Brandt, Braydi & Tylee said...

Congrats! That is a very pretty set! I know it is so exci ting to get "new" things!

Misty said...

Yay for you! I love your new background, so cute! And I too am amazed with the Duggar 17 - CRAZY!! OH and I am so jealous you are gonig to Hawaii! Have fun!

Brandi said...

Very cute!! It looks a lot like the sectional we got for our basement. You have good taste!!

...