Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Giving Thanks

I have got to be one of the luckiest, most blessed women alive. I have so much to be thankful for and so much to cherish. I was challenged to think of at least 100 things I am thankful for. So here goes:
1)My husband 2)Being a mom 3)My health 4)My children's health 5)We have health insurance 6)Our home 7)My parents 8)Eric's job 9)My job- although we don't "need" it, I love contributing to the family and challenging my mind. 10)Our cars 11)Public Education- my children LOVE their teachers and are learning so much each day. PE gets a bad rap- but I absolutely love the system and the teachers who put up with it-and do a great job in spite of it. 12)My washer and dryer 13)Our dishwasher 14)Our DVR 15)Our neighbors 16)My nephew Skyler 17)Roxy 18)Our vacuumm 19)The computer/internet 20)Grocery Store 21)Our neighborhood 22)Our State 23)Living in the USA 24)Soldiers 25)My religion 26)Joseph Smith 27)Jesus Christ 28)Native Americans 29)Digital Cameras 30)AC/Heat 31)Sunshine 32)Dancing 33)Music 34)Airplanes 35)Disneyland 36)Microwaves 37)Refrigerators 38)Cell Phones 39)Recycling 40)Real Friends 41)Modern Medicine 42)Diet Pepsi 43)DVDs/CDs 44)Books 45)Butterflies 46)My mothers cooking 47)My husband doesn't mind cooking. 48)Thankful I don't have to cook much :-) 49)Sunglasses 50)Email 51)Blogging 52)Scrapbooks 53)Movies 54)On-line schooling 55)Showers 56)In-door plumbing 57)Trees 58)Flowers 59)Mountains 60)School Lunch 61)Love 62)Forgiveness 63)Trust 64)My children's friends 65)Talents 66) People who are kind for no reason 67)Manners 68)In-laws 69)Vacations 70)Birthdays 71)Parties 72)Sunday Dinners with the family 73)Hospitals 74)People who work hard 75) Diversity 76)This beautiful earth 77)Angels 78)Dreams 79)Sleep 80)Comfy Beds 81)Warm Blankets 82)Slippers 83)Shoes 84)Coats 85)More clothes than we can wash 86)Homework time with the kids 87)Date Night 88)Goodnight stories 89)Anything that smells good (candles, laundry soap, lotion, etc.) 90)Pedicures 91)Massages 92)Stars 93)Mail 94)Banks 95)Sierra 96)Sierra's Dad 97)Montana 98)Justice 99)Family 100)My life.

Whew I did it. And it was easy. I could go on- but I won't. Thank you for my blessed life and for any of you who are a part of it!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Your amazing Jenn! :)

...