Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Minute Preparations

Only a few more hours and Eric and I will be off to sunny Hawaii. Temp is expected to be 82-89 while we are there. I am excited to get out of the gray cold weather here! I am trying to get the kids squared away and get everything packed. I think I have 12 lists so we should be good. My mom trained me from when I was little that you should always leave your house clean when you go on vacation so that you come back to home sweet home, and if you don't come back (God forbid)- the people who come in your house won't be horrified. So I am cleaning everything, including my closets... what is wrong with me?? I was thinking that this would help jog my memory of anything we or the kids may need while we are gone. Now I think I have gone into OCD mode.

I am going to miss blogging for a week or so. I hope to come back with a killer tan, a zen state of mind, and some awesome pics. Catch ya later!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Have fun in Hawaii! Also if it makes you feel better, I do the same thing when I go on vacation. I clean like crazy for two full days.

Brandi said...

You are probably already off, but have a fantastic time!

...