Saturday, January 24, 2009

3 dates in one week?

What the??? Tuesday Eric and I went to the Jazz game compliments of Neways (an atta boy prize from his new boss). We had killer seats on the 13th row!!! They were the best seats I have ever had. We were so close that I didn't even look at the jumbo-tron. Usually I watch the entire game on the jumbo-tron and wonder why I am not at home watching it on TV instead! It was a lot of fun. Although I must admit- it is louder and more fun at the top. I think we were sitting by a bunch a rich snobs who couldn't be caught yelling the cheers or clapping. I did it anyway!!
Then last night we went to a mixer for WGU (my online school). It was at the Marriott and was a semi-formal event. Eric and I got dressed up and head up there to rub elbows with people I have never met face to face. First of all, I was so surprised at how many people were there. At least 300 people by our guess. Most of the party was for those who just graduated (they have a graduation ceremony every 6 mos). There was a band, food, bar, WGU merchandise and pictures. It was really nice to see all the graduates and how many students there are. I guess I am not alone in my studies.
Tonight we were going to go out with one of Eric's old college buddies and his new girlfriend. But our babysitter bailed and went to a sleepover (aka Sierra) so I decided to stay home with the younglings & let Eric go and catch-up. It would have been our third date this week, anyway. Guess we haven't lost our spark yet!

No comments:

...