Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Sierra is having a baby
Now before you go losing your minds- it's just an electronic baby. She will bring it home in three weeks. They have to bring it home for a weekend for a school assignment. She will have to feed, change, soothe, and carry the baby with her at all times for the entire weekend. She has to wear a id bracelet that she scans on the baby every time the baby needs something. The bracelet can only be removed by the teacher. So only she can take care of it. It will cry, and make baby noises if it is happy or mad. Should be fun! So we will get a trial run at being grandparents. Hopefully this will cure her of all desire to have a baby for at least the next 10 years at least!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Don't give me a heart attack. Am I ready to be a great grand-father. It does have a certain ring to it but let's not rush into anything.
I'm only sixtyfive.
And she's only fourteen...well nearly fifteen!
I vomited just a little in my mouth when I read the headline. WHEW!
That was a little scary...but I knew better. Sierra is a good girl!
Post a Comment