Monday, January 5, 2009
All by myself
Ahhhh. I am sitting in the quiet,alone,for a few peaceful hours. The kids are back in school. Eric is at work. I am working on laundry and dishes and listening to the peaceful hum of the machines. No cartoons or westerns blaring. This is so rare. I am enjoying it way too much. Kids will be home in an hour and then it's rush, rush, rush from lesson to lesson. From one end of town to the other and back. Then quick dinner, baths, and of to bed. Then perhaps a cuddle moment with my husband on the couch. I should be at the gym. I should be doing homework. I should be running errands. But not right now. It's just me and my Calgon moment. Oh crap, the phones ringing. Back to reality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment