
View from the West Side

Snuck a shot of the three of us while waiting for the movie. This is in the Dining Room. They don't have a cafeteria at this temple. Just tables, chairs, and a microwave/sink area.

Mom & Grama--two gorgeous chicks!

All the wheelchair parking. Grama got us special access to the whole building- as well as rock star parking!!

View from the South Side
Mom, Grama, and I went to the Draper Temple Open House today. The last one I went to was when the Bountiful Temple opened. It was so nice to be back inside! It was absolutely beautiful. Every nook and cranny would make us ooh and ahh. It really is a peaceful, inspiring building. I wish I could have snapped pics the whole time but it wasn't allowed. I was so touched when I entered the Sealing and the Celestial Rooms. I really have a stirring to go back but I am not sure if it is the right time/thing for my marriage. Eric is very supportive of me going if I want to. But it is hard to be there without your spouse.
I want to go back with the rest of my family to the Open House of either the Draper or the Daybreak Temple when it opens. I think they would really love it and probably have a lot of questions. Thanks for a fun date girls!
2 comments:
Oh man I love Delores (SP) she is sucha sweetie I haven't seen her in so long!
How fun. Way to use Grandma for the special access :)
Post a Comment