Sierra was performing with 3 other Stars Teams (Roosevelt, Bountiful, Central Utah, and of course Salt City). There were so many girls there. I think they said 175! Including Justice's best girl friend from school- Sydney! He has such a crush on her. We take her to dance on Mondays because she and Montana have dance at the same time. That is always a fun car ride! Anyhoo- we found Sierra after their practice and headed off to the Gateway for some shopping and dinner.
We circled the mall and went into a million stores. The little ones made a Build-a-Bear. They had never done one before and they were in heaven. I didn't think to take pics, but it was priceless. They were wide eyed and toothy grinned the whole time. Then we went to Happy Sumo for dinner. Tana really wanted to try sushi. So we got teriyaki chicken to share (just in case) and some of my favorite sushi rolls. She put one in her mouth and acted like she was eating dirt. It was hilarious. Needless to say--she did not like it. But Sierra and I were in heaven. Justice was his normal picky self. He had a few bites of rice and chicken and was "full"... uh-huh...ok!
Then Eric came and picked up the little ones and Sierra and I were off to the game. I dropped her off at the dressing room and headed up the stairway to heaven. My seat was literally 3 rows from the top. It was weird sitting there by myself, but the game was awesome. The performance was really great! The girls worked so hard and they did a fantastic job. Everyone around us was congratulating Sierra when she came up to her seat. We watched the rest of the game, bought some souvenirs and headed home! Fun, fun fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment