Sunday, March 1, 2009

Jesus and Justice


Justice has an intense fascination with cologne. He loves to smell good. Perfume too sometimes. And not just a little. We have had to hide most of it. Today he was looking at our Christus statue very lovingly. He said "Mom, do you think Jesus wants some cologne on? He doesn't smell very good?" Then I said something I never thought I would ever say. "Justice- do not put cologne on Jesus!"

Then later he was pretending to talk on the phone. He was stretching the cord way out (yes- we have an old fashioned job- that is connected to the wall) I told him to put the phone back or it would get ruined. He said "I am talking to Jesus here mom! Can't it wait til I'm done?" I told him you don't need a phone or anything to talk to Jesus- just talk to him- he will listen. He smiled and whispered into the phone "I'll call you later". Too cute!

No comments:

...