I had planned to take the kids to the aquarium today. But then Sierra called and was flying in about 11:00am. I thought she would be in later in the day. Anyhoo- she had gone to spend the weekend with her dad in Houston. She flew back unaccompanied minor and so we were able to pick her up at the gate. We all went to lunch at the mall- we all got our favorites. It was nice for the kids to all be together for a minute. I thought we would go to the aquarium after that, but then Eric asked to take the little ones to see Coraline. It's a new 3D movie. So that left me and Sierra home. Then Grama Judy called and wanted to take Sierra and Molly to Classic Skating/Laser Tag. So I was home alone for a while and broke down and decided I should do my math homework. Blah. So much for a fun day.
Eric brought the kids back and they said they enjoyed the movie. I asked if he wanted to talk about things- but he said nothing had really changed- so we should talk later in the week. I really miss him. Sierra came home later and said she had a good time too.
This split time with dads and me is not going to be easy. I think I am getting the short end of the deal. I do all the hard day to day work and they get to go and have fun when they are around. I think it stinks. But I know it will get easier as time goes on. Hopefully it won't last long. I promise a happier post next time.
3 comments:
jenn I am so sorry that you are going through a hard time. I hope things get better for you. Just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you! Take care!
Jenn,
I hope things get better for you soon! I think its good you are letting out your feelings! Sometimes you just need to do that! Good luck!
I hope things get better soon! I can't imagine what a tough time you are having but stay strong! :) love ya
Post a Comment