Justice was advanced to Blue belt for his TaeKwonDo class. He is so very proud of himself. I love to see that smile and determined look in his eyes when he knows he has really accomplished something.
Justice has also decorated the house with his artwork from school. He has been making rather large paper dinosaurs. All are displayed in the family room. As well as his Chinese New Years artwork. As lovely as it is- we are having a hard time convincing him that it is time for them to come down. He is a hoot sometimes.
Montana has been working very diligently on her dance for solo competition this year. She is fast approaching performance time. Her first competition will be in mid-April. We have ordered her costume and are putting the final touches on her routine. We are so excited for her. I am entering her in several competitions because I know the first few will be for getting the kinks out and getting her out of her shell and into performance mode.
Montana has also been impressing us with her amazing penmanship. We love to look at her homework and see how neat and lovely her work is.
Sierra performed at Bennion on Parade tonight with her Cheer team. I was unable to attend due to running kids from one end of town to the other. She said all of their stunts hit and they did a really good job. She sounded pretty excited about the performance. She is always so busy and we can never get to ALL her activities. Lucky for her, she has three parents to shuttle her around. Her dance competition season, as well as dance concert for school, are all around the corner. This is her time to shine and she can't wait. We will keep you updated with pics and whatnot.
Laters.
1 comment:
Sounds like a busy family! Your a supermom! That story about Montana on the post before make me laugh, poor girl. I remember feeling the same way when I was little! :)
Post a Comment