Saturday, April 19, 2008

Here we Go!!

I don't know what I was thinking. I have overloaded my schedule- but the kids are all happy and busy. We just signed Montana up for softball. She has never played before, not even t-ball, but she got interested in it somehow and begged to do it. So now we have two or three activities everyday and I am shuffling everything around. I have become Mom's Taxi Service. If I just charge .50 cents a mile- I might actually be able to pay for the gas!! Sierra now has Cheer, Dance Co., Stars Classes, and her Solo. Montana has Art, Softball practice, and Games twice a week. Justice has Tae Kwon Do three days a week. I was having a panic attack last night- but we can do it. I just want the kids to be away from the TV, the computer, the phone, and doing something constructive. Mission Accomplished.

Yesterday Montana had her first softball practice. It was a big learning day for her. The other girls on her team have played for years and are pretty good. Tana hit the ball and got to second base- she had the biggest smile on her face. After she got her mitt on the right hand (hee hee)they practiced throwing the ball and catching with a partner- that needs practice but she didn't do too bad. She has a double header game today. I am super nervous for her- but I know she will have a good time.

On the schedule today: Sierra- Dance, Justice- Tae Kwon Do, Montana- Games, Mom- Long Bubble Bath and aspirin.

No comments:

...