Well I made it. After about 10 hours at 550mph I arrived in Tokyo. I miss the wife and kids already. The flight was good but when the pilot comes on and says "we are experiencing some light chop" I wonder what his definition of "light chop" is. Overall it was a good flight. When we landed and made it through customs and immigration we decided to take a bus to the hotel. So after another 1.5 hours on a bus we arrived at the Tokyo Dome Hotel. I know sounds great right. Maybe I have been spoiled by some of the places I have stayed but my room is the smallest I have ever had. I believe my office at work is bigger. Again, I guess I should just be grateful that I get to travel.
I don't have much more to report at this time but will write more tomorrow after my meeting.
No comments:
Post a Comment