Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a weekend !!

Friday I got a wild hair and decided to start painting a project I have had in the works for a long time. I painted my front door, stair railings, house numbers and the garage door. I thought (like I always do) that I could get it done in no time. It took forever and almost 24 hours for the front door to totally dry. It still needs another coat but I think it turned out great. I hope Eric likes it. I also tore down the wallpaper in the kitchen to kick start our efforts in that room as well. I have been watching way too many home improvement shows. But it will be so nice when it is done. (Does it ever get done?)

Sierra had a dance competition yesterday and they kicked some major butt. They took first in everything! They even scored a trophy for best routine of the day- out of about 300 routines. Needless to say it way a very long day, but we had a fun time. We have been trying to get the digital video from my mom and dads camera to a DVD or something. So as soon as our three brains can figure out how to make it work I will post the video. I think if I hijack the camera I can probably figure it out- but we will see.

Eric is on his way home tonight. Finally! It seems like he has been gone for a month. I forget how much he does for our family until he is out of the picture and I am left juggling everything. He is so underappreciated. He deserves a big medal and a parade when he gets home. We love you daddy. Hurry home to us!

No comments:

...