Here are some of the funny things my kids are saying nowadays
Justice-
Rub a Dub, Thanks for the grub, Yeah God! (Thanks Eric) /Toofbrush /backypacky /8:00 (He reads it as Eighty O Clock) /Can I play a dot com (computer game)? /Melon (head) /Booty /
Pectorials
Montana-
Callapitter /She calls dandelions daisies. /Shake that Thang, Shake that Thang /DDD (for DVD) /Mommy, you're skinny- you just have all that fat on top :-) /Lookin for cuties (boys) /
Dad, I need money in hand /Flop Flops
Sierra-
K, so....... /LOL (her favorite expression) /She thinks it's ok to swear just by saying the first letter of the word and nothing else, as it is not REALLY swearing ???? /Boyfriend-Girlfriend with out the title (Long story short- kissing buddies with no commitment) /Hang or Chill /
I'm having such a bad hair day (Although she never does!) /Oh Mylanta /Bestie (Best Friend)
No comments:
Post a Comment