Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yay Sierra!!!

We finally have the results of the Cheer Audition for Sierra. She made the team and was selected as the Co-Head Cheerleader. This is what she campaigned for so she is super excited. There was a luncheon in the school library today to privately announce who made Cheer and SBO. Then they had an assembly to announce it to the school. It was pretty fun. Sierra was bawling. She is excited but sad to see some of her old team mates move on to High School. Now they have a dinner tonight to celebrate and a candlelight ceremony after at one of the girls homes. Whew- I'm glad I won't be there for that. It will be a tear fest I am sure. Way to go sis!

1 comment:

Greg and Niki said...

YAHOO!
Although she was supposed to immediately text me the results (and she didn't), I am SO excited! I wasn't worried one bit cause she is so awesome but I am thrilled still!
CONGRATS WOMAN!

...