Today the fun begins. At 10:00am we will be picked up to go to a lunchen with Golden Gate Capital and some high level distributors. After that it is back to the hotel to change into the Tux and back to a dinner party. I really wont' be doing much but smiling.
Let me tell you about dinner last night. One of our former co-workers from Unicity met up with us for dinner. He took us to a Korean BBQ. WOW!!!!! best food on the planet. Pricey but fantastic. We talked about the old days, laughed a lot, and I got to hear stories about Preston- my boss. Dirt on the boss is always a good thing.
My meeting went okay yesterday. I am not sure if we will do business with them. The filter they have isn't as great we hoped. I could tell my boss was not impressed and I felt like it was a waste of time and money having me here. One the up side we found out more in 2 hours than we have in 2 months of trading emails. So I guess that is something.
I need to get moving but just thought I would give an update.
1 comment:
Glad the meeting went well. At least you found out it wasn't what you wanted before production began. Take some pics in your tux. I want proof of your hotness when you get back.
Post a Comment