We went up to Afton Wyoming yesterday to see my cousin Holly's daughter Hannah be baptised. It was a really fun trip because Mark and Holly just bought a beautiful home on 5 acres with a beautiful view of the mountains. Montana and Hannah went riding around on their 4 wheeler on their property. Holly is used to it and it didn't bother her a bit- but I look out the window and Hannah is driving in her baptism dress, Montana is on the back, in her dress holding on for life. They were splashing thru the mud and having all kinds of fun. Montana had the biggest smile ever.
The church the baptism was at was the most beautiful LDS church I have ever seen. It was like a castle. I had to take pictures of it.
Also we went to Uncle John and Aunt Sherma's cabin after for some chit chat. We absolutely love it up there and go every chance we get. It's a small town and mountains all around. If we could take our jobs with us, we would move there in a heartbeat.
No comments:
Post a Comment