Monday, May 19, 2008

Sunday Fun!

Montana gave a talk in primary yesterday. She was so nervous about it. She cried all morning thinking she would freeze and look dumb. I told her I knew she would do a great job and that everyone gets nervous when they have to do this. Well she went up there with a terrified look on her face, but she got through it and did a fantastic job. I sat there listening with tears running down my face because I was so proud of her. She doesn't realize how smart she is. She is an excellent reader and has a very good story telling voice. The kids were all listening and into the story she was telling. She was glad it was over, but even more glad that she did it, and did it well!

Eric wasn't home from Naraya yet and it was about 85 degrees yesterday, but it felt like 100 in the house because we didn't have the air hooked up yet. (Gotta love swamp coolers). We had dinner out on the back patio enjoying the breeze. Popsicles helped keep us cool- but when daddy got home and hooked up the air- we all praised him like never before. We love you daddy!!!


No comments:

...