Thursday, May 29, 2008

Kindergarten Graduation

Justice had his graduation program today. I can't believe my baby is done with Kindergarten. The year flew by. It will be nice to have all the kids in school for the whole day in the fall. Then maybe mom can finally get some sleep--I hope. Justice was hilarious in their little program. He loves singing and he was belting them out with a big smile, he was bouncing and dancing along. I couldn't help but laugh. I had a couple people stop me after the program to tell me how cute he is. What a boy! We are sure proud of him.

Montana also tried out for the talent show today. She sang/lip synced a Hannah Montana song. We made some little dance actions to go with it. She practiced and practiced and it looked great. But when it was time to perform she was scared to death. She stood there frozen, and didn't do any of the actions. She was barely singing. Her eyes were filled with terror. But she did it- she didn't give up. I was so proud of her. She is so shy- this was a big deal for her.

Skyler (my nephew that I tend) has started crawling and he is off like a rocket. So we have a baby gate up, but that doesn't stop him a bit. I have been chasing after him all day. He is so fun to have around. It really helps with my baby hungries. He is a sweet little guy. The kids go crazy with him when he is here- they love the stuffin's out of him.

Catch ya later!

No comments:

...