Saturday, May 17, 2008

Competition Weekend


Well the day finally arrived. Sierra got to perform her solo routine yesterday. She was so nervous and worried, but she rocked it!! She looked absolutely amazing. We had her hair done at the salon in a crazy updo and she felt and looked like a million bucks. She had 2 other super talented girls in her division. It was really tight. She ended up with 2nd runner up. She was very gracious and hugged the other girls. I was very proud of her. The gal that won queen was so cute. I told her that she did great and she said "Sierra was robbed". I thought that was sweet coming from the Queen. Sierra has great friends. Sierra was very upset on the way home- it was a hard loss- but she will bounce back. This is her best year yet. She makes me teary eyed everytime she performs because she is so good. She has worked so hard and she continues to improve every year. She is amazing!! Here is the only good pic I got of her dancing and the quality is not great. I had the camera on the wrong setting and it is really grainy. I will get more next time. We will try to post the routine soon. Chin up kiddo! You and your team will rock the house today!!

No comments:

...