Saturday, May 24, 2008

Play list

Hey kids. We are trying to get with the times. We have added a playlist to our blog. Let me know if there are any songs you love or hate, or if there are some new songs we should check out. I feel like a DJ looking for all these songs- but we have been loving having all our favorite songs in one spot. I know this is not a "new" concept- but we don't have MP3 players so this is new to us! Lots of these songs have special meaning to me and remind me of someone, or a certain time in my life. There is a HUGE range of genre which might seem weird, but that's me! Eric picked some of them- but I picked the rest.
We had NOWHERE to be today. I was weird. So we had to invent some things to do. So I started organizing our laundry/storage room- it had turned into a gigantic donation pile and the garage was spreading into it. So the car is full of stuff to take to DI and the tools are a bit more organized and ready to go back into the garage (which is another gigantic project- maybe for tomorrow). Eric started leveling the yard for our brick patio. He had to put in a retaining wall around the area we are going to use. I didn't realize how badly sloping our yard is. But it is going to look so nice when it is done. We also found some patio furniture that will be great around the fire pit. I think we will just put sod in the rest, but we are kicking around the idea of a zen"ish" gravel area. I guess we will decide after the patio is done.

Sierra went to spend the weekend with her dad in Houston. They are going wakeboarding in the ocean. How fun. Be careful girl. The little ones have been living it up running from one friends house to the next. Holiday weekends are the best!!

No comments:

...