Thursday, May 22, 2008

What a Day!

Today is a big day in our family. It is my parents 39th anniversary today. Wowzers! My mom told me that she hates to tell people at work how long she has been married because they make such a big deal about it. It really is an accomplishment these days. They are such a great example to me of how to make a marriage work. I love them so much. Congrats you two love birds. It's Grampa George's (Eric's dad) birthday today! So you think you can dance- our FAVORITE TV show begins tonight! The new Indiana Jones movie comes out today- we are so excited to see it. Eric is such an Indie nut. Also, Montana is suppose to have a double header game tonight- but we will see if it gets cancelled as it is raining off and on. So there is a lot to be excited about today!

Yesterday Justice took another Tae Kwon Do belt test. He did such a great job. I am so proud of how hard he works in class. He concentrates and stays on task. He is very strong and loves what he is learning. I am sure he passed and will move up but we will let you know next week when we find out.

Montana is going through a very emotional phase. She is extremely frightened by wind, rain, fears of floods, and weather warnings on TV. She squeals with excitement about Hannah Montana, and the Jonas Brothers whenever anyone mentions them or if they are on TV. She cries when I give Justice or Sierra any kind of praise unless I praise her as well in the same sentence. I love this girl! She wears her heart on her sleeve. But holy smokes- I can't wait for her to grow out of this stage- it is exhausting.

Sierra is excitedly planning her 14th birthday coming up in a couple weeks. My baby is growing up so quickly. It makes me weepy when I think about it. It seems like she has turned into a woman overnight. I love my family!!

1 comment:

FRED said...

It was just a couple of years ago that Sierra was still in diapers and Grandma Judy and I took her to San Atonio.
Wozzers.
Fred

...