Friday, May 9, 2008

Gas Prices

Ok- I have officially kicked myself in the butt. I spent 3.54 a gallon on gas this morning. What the ??? Why did I buy a gas hog for a car??? Why are my kids in activities all over the valley?? I am constantly driving and buying gas!! Eric is thinking about buying a motorcycle to reduce our gas bill. What is going on???? I am so frustrated with this. I heard a story on the news this morning about gas prices around the world- scary. Anywhere from .12 cents to 18.00. Can you believe that? I am getting scared about how things are going. To bad we don't have gas in our storage. I wish the miles I track on the treadmill could somehow convert to energy that would make my car go. Someone out there figure that out would ya!!

No comments:

...