Thursday, December 13, 2007
Crutches Suck!!
I have bruises under my arms and I keep losing my balance as I hop along. But I can feel myself getting stronger everytime. My good leg is getting the real workout. I went to work last night and preschool this morning. I was completely exhausted just hauling my butt around. The kids and teachers were really sweet. The kids made me get better cards-that brought tears to my eyes. They were so worried about me. They all looked at my leg like it was a bomb and they had to stay far from it. But that wore off. Luckily my assistant at school did all the running around for me. Thank you Kelly! KJZZ was pretty easy- I just pushed myself around on my rolly office chair. The hard part was just getting into the building. I have to count my blessings though. I had my husband home to take care of me, I had insurance to cover the expenses, I broke my left foot and not my right- so I can still drive and get around, AND my toes are still painted. So all in all- I am thankful. This is helping me realize how REALLY out of shape I am and how much I appreciate my feet!!! There are lessons to be learned in everything- even slipping on the ice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment