Friday, December 28, 2007

More Family Fun

We were able to get the van fixed in record time. Eric pulled out the alternator and put in a new one. Relatively inexpensive and something Eric could do. I think we have saved thousands of dollars in car repair over the years with Eric's knowledge of car engines. I keep telling Sierra, a man who knows cars is a plus!!


We were able to pick up Eric's rental car. And it is just in time because he will be back to work next week. He is worried because it isn't a "Man" car. It's a little Chevy Malibu. He will be so happy when he gets his SUV back. Buck up camper- at least you aren't walking!!


I made the decision today to stop teaching preschool so that I can start taking care of my nephew Skyler. He is three months old now and the dads are ready to start back to their full-time work schedule. They made me an offer I couldn't refuse. So I am sad to leave in the middle of the school year and I will miss teaching- but the money will help me get over it I am sure. So I will be at home all day again, and I am part-time at KJZZ. So things are settling down some. I hope to get the house back in order and get rid of my baby hungries. Skyler is such a sweet baby- I am excited about the change. Justice will get a chance to be a big brother instead of being the baby all the time. We hope it will be a positive change for the whole family.


Here are our latest family pics. I know Eric posted the funny one- but here are some of the better ones. Nadine cried when we gave her the family pic for her present. She said it is the first one of us all together.

Eric, Jenn, Sierra, Montana & Justice

The Whole Crew

Shaun, Steve, and Skyler

Dave, Steph, Travis, Tyson, & Lane



No comments:

...