Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Does anyone know how difficult it is to get 13 people to smile

Well it is Christmas and I was having trouble figuring out what to get for my Mother and Father. So I was sitting at work and a brilliant idea came to me. Mom doesn't have a recent picture of all her kids and grandkids so why not do that. So we worked it out to all meet at a city park last Saturday. Keep in mind it is December in Utah. I spoke with a co-worker who takes good pictures and we were off to the races. We all showed up on time and the shutter began to snap. We took individual family pictures and several entire family shots. Below are the results. Enjoy.

Thanks Kirky for taking time to snap these pictures. Your skill and effort is much appreciated.

2 comments:

Uncle Dan said...

OMG!!! That is the funniest, best, most hilarious family photo ever!! It almost looks like an advertisement for some wacky Hollywood family movie.

Just the best ever...I will smile till into next year because of it.

PS. This photo is going up in my living room here in Ohio....framed and all!!!!

Love you alll

Uncle Dan

Uncle Dan said...

Bye the way.....now i KNOW we are family....!!!!!

Love ya
Uncle Dan

...