The kids of course are going crazy waiting for Christmas to come. We got the kids an advent calendar that has a little chocolate behind each window. It's a great way to get the day started. There are only 4 more windows!! It's too exciting.
Yesterday Montana and Justice had their singing program at school. They both had gigantic smiles and sang their little hearts out. Our pics were a little dark but I will post those later.
Sierra has the Christmas dance at school today. She really wants to dance with Hayden! Even though she doesn't "really" like him. So we will see how it turns out.
My leg is healing nicely and I am getting around much easier, although I am slow. I get sympathy from total strangers- people who have had to wear the boot. It is kinda funny- but getting annoying.
Eric and I have next week off from our day jobs. It will be fun to finalize all those last minute Christmas things together. We are pretty much done shopping, but have lots of wrapping left to do. Hopefully Santa's elves will come and do it for us!!
No comments:
Post a Comment