Wednesday, December 12, 2007

TLC

Yesterday I was babied all day for the most part. Eric stayed home from work to take care of me. Mom and Dad came to visit and bring me Grama's crutches and these beautiful flowers. They are so good to me. It takes so long for me to get from point A to point B, that everyone just brings me what I need. I sit there like a lump with my leg propped up on pillows and a bag of ice on top. I got out and tried driving so that I will feel comfortable taking the kids around, and so that Eric can get back to work. The worst part is just getting to and in the car. The rest is easy. I was so sick all night from my pain medicine. So I don't know if it's better to just tough it out through the pain, or have my leg feel better but the rest of me in upheaval (literally). It hasn't been too bad- I have had two whole days off from work, slept all night, been waited on; A girl could get use to this. This morning I have been practicing hoping around on my crutches all over the house, and up and down the stairs. Let me tell you, it is a workout. I am sweating by the time I get somewhere. I know it will get easier, and maybe this will help me shed a couple pounds? We'll see!

No comments:

...